Like academic superfriends each of my colleagues from Union College brings their special talent to bear in China. Have a question about the projections outside a subway car window, grey birds in the park, scientific formulae written across a pedestrian bridge or even the chemical composition of Febreze? There is always a professor ready with the […]
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Convergent ControlXi Jinping's idea of cyberspace innovation means just enough oxygen to sustain what the leadership regards as a healthy mobile internet, while maintaining tight control.
- Hot Peppers for a New ChinaOver the past two years, President Xi Jinping has talked a lot about "innovation" in the media, including the innovation of control. But media innovation is as old as the hills.
- “We will not give an inch”Three articles, angry and resolved, on the South China Sea, make the front page of the Chinese Communist Party's flagship newspaper today, following yesterdays decision against China at a UN tribunal.
- Reading the “Nine-Dash” LineThe so-called "nine-dash line" is at the centre of a territorial dispute in the South China Sea decided against China at the UN. But how has the "nine-dash line" been defended in the CCP's official newspaper?
- Convergent Control