- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Cybersecurity Law gets its first big investigationThe Cyberspace Administration of China (CAC) announced today that WeChat, Sina Weibo and Baidu Tieba are under investigation for violations of the new cybersecurity law. The post Cybersecurity Law gets its first big investigation appeared first on China Media Project.
- Big Data, Big ConcernsA near tragedy unfolding earlier this year on the outskirts of the bustling Chinese business hub of Shenzhen offered both a promise and a stark warning about the power of big data. The post Big Data, Big Concerns appeared first on China Media Project.
- Disrupting the DisruptersA recent commentary in the Party's official People's Daily criticized AI news apps that create customised feeds, saying they promoted "low quality content." The post Disrupting the Disrupters appeared first on China Media Project.
- Sweet Numbers (But Fresh Controls) for New MediaA report on new media released this week notes a number of highlights, including rapid growth of live-stream broadcasts. But will these trends be offset by new restrictions? The post Sweet Numbers (But Fresh Controls) for New Media appeared first on China Media Project.
- Cybersecurity Law gets its first big investigation