我有很多生活经验，可是有一个经验我总特别记住。我差不多六岁的时候跟我妈妈去了一个超市。 在这个超市我偷了一片口香糖。 毫无疑问，我妈妈发现了我偷的口香糖，然后她批评了我，因为她很不高兴。可是从这个件事我学到了一个很重要的教训。结果我从那以后没偷过任何东西。 Continue reading
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Xi’s Cyber Control Star Faces InvestigationIn a terse announcement posted to its website late today, China’s top anti-corruption watchdog confirmed that the country’s headline-grabbing former internet czar, Lu Wei… Read
- Online SharksA report released in 2016 in China about the protection of internet users’ rights said that 37 percent of web users had suffered some sort… Read
- Panda Paints KoalaIn recent months, concerns have grown in Australia over potential Chinese Communist Party interference in the country’s domestic politics, and in other areas such as… Read
- The Party, At the HelmAt the recent 19th National Congress of the Chinese Communist Party, where Xi Jinping demonstrated that he had concentrated power to a degree unprecedented in… Read
- Xi’s Cyber Control Star Faces Investigation